Sunday, January 26, 2020

UNAPOLOGETIC BY APARAJITA APRA


There is always somebody who would tell you how to live, behave, what to eat and how to dress.  But do they have that authority over you?  Just a question 

Does your life belongs to you or to others?  Is your life the only a scribbled archetype of someone's notion.  Or is it your own beautiful canvas you would like to fill your way.  Think about it. People always judge us, they make fun of us but if we stick with what we believe in, we would be limitless and boundless in what we can do, achieve and believe in.  
And trust me we should be bloody damn UNAPOLOGETIC about how we wish to live our lives. Such a messy room, why can't you be a bit more organised?  Whats that fetish with being a rebel?  
Hey!  Its my life and I will live it the way I feel I want to....  TRULY FREE AND UNAPOLOGETIC.... THE WAY I WANT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment