Thursday, January 16, 2020

KID AGAIN BY APARAJITA APRA


  As I was going through the photos of my childhood,My first stage performance at the age of 3. I realised how far I have come. How quickly the time passed. From the rebellious teenager to girl of dreams. The petty triffle with mom for the largest pie to doing monthly  budgeting . 
That's how fast time passes with no rewind button. I wanted to scream loudly -" I WANT TO BE A KID AGAIN"
Then I am thrown  back to reality with endless Watsapp messages,Facebook statuses, files piled up in corner,presentations to make,tasks to finish. 
A proud grin smirks from my face. 
This is just a beginning .The top of an iceberg. I have to do greater things, dream bigger dreams and live more liberating,progressive and inspiring life. 
There is a lot more to be done.
And so I go back to my computer screen continuing with my work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment